India is beautiful country that attracts all sorts of people. The budgeted ones would surely love to know a trick or two to complete their trip within their designated budget. Of course, grabbing cheap flights remains a big part of the plan.
India is a mesmeric land of varying cultures and contrasting facets. The riveting natural glory thrives alongside the massive glory of modern marvels that in turn seems puny against the country’s historical might. Not surprisingly, heaps of vacationers are usually keen on booking tickets on flights and overall holiday package for the country. India is not a very expensive destination to spend a few weeks in. However, proper planning and appropriate execution is needed to ensure that the idea of cheap holidays in India doesn’t remain just that – an ‘idea’.
- Bagging discounted air tickets is one of the ways to ensure that the cost of your overall package doesn’t spiral out of the budgetary constraints. Tickets on flights to a popular holiday destination like India remain in demand for most part of the year and it makes all the sense in the world to get hold of your travel tickets much in advance.
- Another great idea to land up with cheap airfares for the country is to browse the Internet thoroughly. Discounted flights tickets and vacation packages are available online. Look and compare deals promoted by different travel agencies, especially the ones that specialise in India holidays.
- If you are booking hotels separately, make sure you opt for the one that is close to your place of interest. For e.g. if you are planning a beach holiday in Goa, India’s biggest seaside paradise, it is a nice idea to check-in at a hotel that is located close to beaches like Baga and Agonda.
- Temperatures can plummet real low in North India during winters. During winters, it is not a bad idea to consider fan-rooms rather than the A/C ones. It will surely help you save some money during India tour.
- Sightseeing in India can be expensive, especially for foreigners who board flights looking for a gratifying Indian trip. Entry tickets for the country’s top monuments like Taj Mahal can be high and cannot be avoided. On the brighter side, there is a lot to enjoy in the country that doesn’t require much moolah or rather any at all. Enjoy the many festivals of India that are much renowned all over the world and remain quite prominent lure for cultural aficionados, tempting them to consider booking tickets on flights for the ancient nation. Take in the luminous fireworks displays at Diwali, play with coloured powder and water on Holi and be in awe of the stunning floral exhibits during Onam.
- Several major temples don’t need any fee to visit as well, with Golden Temple in Amritsar being one of the major illustrations of this.
- One can also save a lot while shopping in India. A number of keen shoppers invest on air tickets on flights arriving in the nation to pick up handicraft items as well a variety of stonework. For budget travellers looking for economical vacations in India, it is prudent to shop for such in-demand Indian specialities straight from the govt. emporiums and stores. These outlets are usually much cheaper and might ensure a low-priced shopping expedition for you.